.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Who are America's 'Big Fat Liars'?


Here's a review of a book that seems to mirror my own belief about how thoroughly manipulative the American media is (and always has been, I say!). I haven't read the book itself, but I'm going to get it when I can.

"A medical doctor and public policy expert, Chafetz lambastes the use of phony statistics and perverted scientific analysis that too often is used as the basis for laws, regulations, court decisions and marketing campaigns. "Big Fat Liars" condemns the prostitution of science and statistics by those who would limit our personal liberties in a bid to tell all of us how to live. And it urges us to take back control of our lives from our fears and from those who would manipulate those fears with faulty and misleading information."

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home