.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Corruption Digest


"As my new book Hostile Takeover about political corruption prepares to be released in the Spring, here is your January 17, 2006 briefing on how America's political system is being sold to the highest bidders."


Here's a book excerpt that lists quite a number of political, corporate, and media corruption cases. We all know it's taking place, but to compile them (at least the reported cases) in one place, can really become disheartening if you had any faith in the system. Fortunately for me, I lost that faith sometime back in.....puberty I think it was.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home