.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Testing, Testing. (damn Blogspot)


This is just a test to see if I can post again. The people that run this */#@!!%# operation can't seem to keep Blogger from screwing up at least once a week now. I've been trying to post since my last post, but keep getting errors. Others are getting it too when they try to publish. I was finally able to post to my other blog, in spite of getting different errors, but they've still got work to do. Apparently some elective surgery they performed yesterday, left the system screwed. Oddly enough, things have gotten a lot worse around here since many bloggers have been visited by certain government agencies. Ok, maybe it's just coincidence. Maybe it's a consequence of being run by an ever-growing Google. I don't know, but if this keeps up, I'm going to have to look for a new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home