.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

To the National Security Agency:


This post is directed specifically at my recent visitors from the National Security Agency.

I hope you people at the National Security Agency have enjoyed reading my posts about your activities and those of your crime boss Bush. I'm aware that you have driven certain other bloggers off the 'net, but I'm not going anywhere. I know that you're engaged in activities here at home that have nothing whatever to do with catching any terrorists. You really didn't expect to find any here either, did you? You people at the National Security Agency should stick to the business of protecting the nation against actual threats, and not against political dissenters of that little dictator boss of yours, or his corporate comrades in crime.

Targeting anyone who dares mention the National Security Agency, does absolutely nothing to secure this nation. If people like me, who believe in the Constitution and Freedom of Speech, make you paranoid and nervous, GOOD!! If people like me can stir up enough stink so that those chicken-shit politicians will be forced to put your leash back on, then that's the whole point.

Come back soon now, I'm sure I'll be able to entertain you people at the National Security Agency. And say Hi to your buddies at the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Defense Department too, they've also been by in the past.

And BTW, subscribe to my feed so you won't miss a damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home