.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Peak Oil Debunked


"Debunking peak oil hype with facts and figures, and exposing the agendas behind peak oil."

I should have an opinion on the subject of peak oil, but I don't. I've paid little attention to it, mainly because of the limited number of hours in the day. I've posted on other oil issues, but regarding the debate on future availability, I just don't know enough.

I've heard things about it, ranging from virtually unlimited supplies, to running out in a couple of years, but never really looked it to it. The politics of oil is one thing, but how much of it there is left, is something that's going to determine the course of societal evolution, and that's no small matter.

I'm presenting this site, not because I'm siding with it's author, but I have to start somewhere, and I just happened to trip over this site last night, and haven't even read much of it. So, if you've also been lax in looking into this debate, let's learn together.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home