.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm trying to be patient......but


...for over two weeks now I've been experiencing extreme slowness, outages, errors, inability to post, and it's starting to drive me up the #&*!%!$ wall. You wouldn't believe how long it took to send that last post, and I'm dreading sending this one, but I need to let you guys know I'm trying.

Just 'cause I'm pissed at 'em, I'll propose that the trouble I and other blogspot bloggers have been having recently, may have something to do with the fact that Google owns this place. The same Google that's been so helpful to the Chinese government in censoring content to it's people. With Google at the helm, and our own government here "engaging" those they consider "determined detractors", I just feel it's one hell of a coincidence that after having been "engaged" myself, which took place not long after I taunted the NSA following one of their quiet visits, that now I'm having way too much trouble posting, which btw, isn't a problem for all blogspoters.

It's all probably just coincidence and completely innocent.....but, but....what if it isn't.............[cue dramatic theme music]

LOL, well, if it isn't, I know a few tricks. One way of another, my piece will speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home