.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Another Brick In The Wall

The ramblings of a non-conforming, ne'er-do-well, mainly on politics and society.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hey! Anyone still out there?


Sorry folks, I've had some medical problems that have kept me from posting all this time. I'm still too weak to make my normal kinds of posts, but I'm getting stronger and should be back to normal soon. In the mean time, I'll post stories that are of interest to me, just without my comments.

I probably would've tried to post this message earlier, but an interesting thing took place just prior to my disappearance. Begining with my encounter with militarys' propaganda machine, damn near every single reader I'd built up, ran away. Why, I don't know. I guess many didn't want to be associated with a "determined dissenter". Whatever.

Anyway, just wanted to let anyone who still checks in, to know I haven't been "renditioned" to Algeria or some place, for re-education. I can't wait to get back to my old self. I've missed out on a lot, since a lot's happened. I've saved a few stories that aren't time-sensitive, so I'll post some of those first (unfortunately, without comment).

Be back soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea Stan said...

Welcome back, Jack!
There are some very good stories you have posted since your return.

6:36 AM EDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Thanks! Glad you're still around!

10:27 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home